Meet Unduit Wireless
Do you get bored at your job easily? Do you feel you have the drive to make a change around you? Can you wear multiple hats? Do you have what it takes to grow rapidly in a company? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then Unduit Wireless is the right company for you. Located at 1871 in Merchandise Mart and in an environment that will get you pumped for action (www.1871.com). For more information on our company, visit www.unduit.com/jobs
Unduit Wireless is an NPaaS (Networked Platform as a Service) and provides value added services to partners on the network for quality repairs for both B2B and B2C clients.
Enterprise Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling Unduit Wireless services into corporate accounts and partners across the US. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics all in a team-focused environment. This position will include establishing strong business relationships with targets and leads, including the development, data gathering, presentations, customer meetings, webinars, proposals, closing and contracting.
Enterprise Sales Rep Job Duties:
The ideal candidate is a Business Development Specialist (hunter) who proactively targets and wins new sales opportunities within medium to large accounts within various verticals. You will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales.
- Generate and engage qualified leads and move through the various stages of the sales process while maintaining and enhancing the related CRM data.
- Conduct meetings virtually and/or on-site with travel as required. Travel is estimated at 25%.
- Collaborate with Marketing to research and prepare pitches and pitch decks for new partner/client meetings.
- Maintain and grow revenue within assigned accounts.
- Assist with testimonials, case studies, trade shows, webinars, PR, and social media functions.
Enterprise Sales Rep Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven success and Enterprise Sales experience within Telecom Expense Management, Mobile Device Management, Enterprise Mobility Management, Carrier or related Enterprise Mobility space
- A strong existing personal network of potential partners and end clients
- Proven experience with prospecting, opening and closing new business
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives, quotas, and territory/account development
- Highly driven to achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient with CRM – documenting sales details, progress, and forecasting
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities and projects at a time
- Strong presentation skills
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ successful years in high volume sales
- Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment