Great! Here are the details on the position
Meet Unduit Wireless
Located in vibrant Chicago, Unduit Wireless is a rapidly growing software and services company recognized for its disruptive software platform which is first of a kind for Enterprise Mobility and is transforming the entire industry. Currently, we are looking for a Sr. Account Executive to join our dynamic team who thrives in a demanding, fast moving environment. For more information on our company, visit www.unduitwireless.com/jobs
In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling Unduit software and services to corporate accounts and partners across US and Canada. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling possible high rate of rejection, all in a team-focused environment. This position will include establishing strong business relationships with assigned targets and leads, including the development, data gathering, presentations, customer meetings, webinars, proposals, closing and contracting.
Experience Requirement: 5-15 years of selling software and services within mid to large enterprises. Knowledge of one or more industries below is required:
- Mobile Device Buy Back
What you will be doing:
- Ideal candidate is a Business Development Specialist (hunter) who proactively targets and wins new sales opportunities within medium to large sized enterprises across verticals
- Proven experience with prospecting, opening and closing new business
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives, quotas and territory/account development?
- Collaborate with Marketing to research and prepare pitches and pitch decks for new potential partner meetings
- Assist with testimonials, case studies, trade shows, webinars, PR and social media functions?
- Maintain and grow revenue within assigned accounts
Key qualifiers for job fit:
- 10+ years of experience in owning and managing pipeline of partners and direct enterprise ranging from Fortune 500 to large size businesses?
- Book of business to call into IT managers within mid-large enterprise accounts
- Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Unduit programs through a high volume of sales calls - strong communication and tenacity are key!?
- Highly driven to achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM or Zoho – documenting sales details, progress and forecasting?
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities and projects at a time?
- Strong presentation skills
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!?
- Positive attitude and a drive to win?
- Experience selling Apple products to enterprises is a big PLUS!
- Must be able to work legally in the US?